checklink: Can you call this webservice programmatically, rather than interactively?

From: Howard, Keith, R <Keith.Howard@BayonetVentures.Com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 18:06:25 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
CC: "rajusim@yahoo.com" <rajusim@yahoo.com>, Gerry Martin <gerry_3trick@yahoo.co.uk>, "'jason.cawte@gmail.com'" <jason.cawte@gmail.com>
Hello,
Periodically, I need to check a list of internet addresses to see if each is valid.
http://validator.w3.org/checklink is very useful for checking one address at a time, but I was wondering if there is a web service (i.e., yours, or perhaps someone else's?) that I can call programmatically, passing in one address and receiving back "True", if the address is valid, and "False", if the address is invalid.
Many thanks for your feedback!
Keith Howard

Bayonet Ventures LLP
EuroLink Business Centre
Unit 77a
49 Effra Road
London SW2 1BZ
www.bayonetventures.com
m: 07891 456 908
f (UK originated only): 08715 289 282

This written communication and any accompanying information may be confidential. Do not use these items without our prior written authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient, contact us. These items may not be secure or virus free. Bayonet Ventures is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Bayonet Ventures is a registered trademark in the U.K and the EU. These items are subject to copyright with all rights reserved..