checklink: for plussize4you.com

From: KANGA CONSTRUCTION <brynee5@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:08:22 +1100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi

I am New to this and have been checking my links through your servive regularly which I really appreciate thankyou, and it says:

Line: 817 http://www.all-shops-directory.com/

The link is broken. Double-check that you have not made any typo, or mistake in copy-pasting. If the link points to a resource that no longer exists, you may want to remove or fix the link.

But when I check this link manually I find that it is working, I have however noticed the same link has been dropped from my links through my google webmaster accounts yet it is the only one that actually shows up when I do a link:www.plussize4you check?? Is there possably another reason why this link is showing up as a dud through your service as I have always had this one on my site and it does links back to mine.

Regards Kate

PS: This has been driving me crazy!! Please reply