How/Where to report validator bugs?

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 03:10:10 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Validating the fragment

	<q cite="URL">blach</q>

against HTML5, one gets this warning:

 "The cite attribute on the q element is not supported by browsers yet."

I would like to get rid of this warning, or optionally get it changed.
Why? Because:

 1) my daily browser does support @cite on <q> and <blockquote>.
 2) @cite is part of Microdata, which it seems is being implemented in
browsers, I have heard.
 3) Does browsers support <meter value="0.5">half</meter> ? According
to the WHATwg version HTML5, some early betas supports it. That's all.
So why doesn't the validator say that it is not supported yet?

I smell a personal view of one/some validator developer. ;-) If browser
support is called out like that, then there should also be a link to
some place where the degree of support is listed. Or, the warning
should list specificially which browsers that do not support it yet.

But where should I report the bug? bugzilla.validator.nu o
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=Validator or
http://bugzilla.validator.nu ?
--
Leif Halvard Silli