Re: Add Subject Here

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:58:17 +0900
To: "Smith, Karen E." <Karen.E.Smith@Illinois.gov>
Cc: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>
"Smith, Karen E." <Karen.E.Smith@Illinois.gov>, 2011-06-15 14:11 -0500:

> Your validator is erroring on the following meta name types saying that they "are not registered"
> Alexa
> Classification
[...]
> These should be passing the validator.  I saw a note on your validation
> page link that I can manually add them, however, you don't say how or
> provide a link to do so.

Please try it again now. I just pushed an update to the backend for the
HTML5 facet of the validator, and that update includes a refinement to the
error message that gets emitted for this case (with links directly to the
page that has instructions for adding new values).

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike