Re: [VE][html5] Different results between direct-input and by-URI for the same code

Yes, I did change the 'schema-event-html5.html' file based on some insights I got about encoding boolean attributes (in this case, the 'itemscope' attribute) in XML.  But ultimately you answered my question noting that the xmlns attribute of the html tag is forcing checks for XML well-formedness.

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Peter