XML parsing error: <unknown>:335:19: not well-formed (invalid token)

From: Mark Pasay <markp@thepowerofsite.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:11:08 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi there, I have a blog on a domain with a double hyphen and your validator
will not valid my RSS feed because it is seeing the double hyphen in my
domain name as a double hyphen for a comment. for example my domain is
"my-domain.com/feed" but the validator is seeing the double hyphen as a
comment.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thank-you

Mark Pasay

markp@thepowerofsite.com

(250) 868-1990