[VE][111] It says "an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification list only after a VI delimiter"

From: Matthew Borcello <borcello@att.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:21:00 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I can't figure out what this means. It asks if I forgot the "equal" sign marking the separation between attribute and declared value. The equal sign is there!

Line 16, Column 24

Validating http://www.twinscape.com/
Error [111]: "an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification list only after a VI delimiter"