[VE][73] Add Subject Here

From: Matthew Borcello <borcello@att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 16:41:40 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

It says most likely I nested tags and closed them in the wrong order. I can't figure this out. It looks alright to me as it is. Please help.

<head>
<title>One of the best hair
transplant repair, restoration, scar revision of bald heads and hairless bodies in the
greater Los Angeles area.
</title>
find the right surgeon that has proven results to grow back hair.">
 content="hair transplant restoration, replacement, treatment, photos, pictures, black
 surgery, male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness, hair loss treatment,
surgery,  scalp scar, scalp injury, after Surgery, Women Loss During Pregnancy,
Revision, replacement, surgery, doctors, baldness cures, Propecia, minoxidil, Rogaine,
hairloss, finasteride,  loss treatment, laser therapy.">
</head>

Validating http://www.twinscape.com/
Error [73]: "end tag for X which is not finished"