[VE][111] Add Subject Here

From: Matthew Borcello <borcello@att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 16:32:01 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
It asks if I forgot the = marking the separation between the attribute and the declared value. As you can see below my code is not missing anything of the sort.

Validating http://www.twinscape.com/
Error [111]: "an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification list only after a VI delimiter"