rench FAQ translation for W3C Markup Validator

From: Nicolas Chevallier <nicolas-chevallier@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 15:53:22 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I would like to thank all the team for the W3C Markup Validator.
I use your service for every project I publish on the net, and I save a lot of time thanks to your tool. I translate your FAQ in French.

Can I have permission to publish it or do you want that I delete it?
http://www.traduction.cc/traduction/Aide-et-questions-frequemment-posees-concernant-le-validateur-de-balisage-du-W3C-10.html
Could you also mention this translation on your website?

Best regards,

Nicolas Chevallier