Re: Can Open Graph Protocol be validated by W3C Markup Validation Service ?

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:

 > HTML 4.01 conformance was not a goal for RDFa. Indeed, the original
 > conformance target seems to have been XHTML2.

OK, understood.

 > RDFa needed a way to specify the property designated by arbitrary
 > elements. Overloading @name would not have been realistic, since @name
 > already has different meanings on different elements (e.g. as a
 > fragment identifier, as a form submission key).

Oh, I thought that was addressed/solved by the attribute "scheme";
is that not the case ?

 > See also the original note proposing RDFa:
 >
 > http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/02/xhtml-rdf.html

Now on my reading list.  Thank you.

Philip Taylor
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead