Re: Unicorn can't see (X)HTML?

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 17:52:47 +0000
To: Gordon Edwards <gordon451@westnet.net.au>
CC: public-unicorn@w3.org, W3C Validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>
Mea culpa, Gordon : I did what I so often criticise in
others -- read most of your words, but ignored the key
one ("Unicorn").  Probably because I am unfamiliar with
the Unicorn validator, I simply assumed that it was the
normal W3C one, not even thinking that there might be
another.  Sincere apologies.

** Phil.
--------

--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead