Feedback for HTML5 Validation

From: Jun Wei Lim <junwei_95@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:43:00 +0800
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

URL checked: http://i-love-you-always-and-forever.blogspot.com

Because it is from Blogger, the codes that Blogger gives does not contain HTML5 which is this:
¡­frame" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe>
So, it cause problem when validating.
Also, Bloggers like me use Ads like Nuffnang and same as Blogger, their code does not contain HTML5, :
¡­cript type="text/javascript" src="http://synad2.nuffnang.com.sg/k.js"></script>
Same as, Link Breaking: <br> , it does not accept it.So I hope that you will accept these 3 codes.
Thanks,Jun Wei