ingratiate a table in another table : xhtml

From: Peter <peter.lindesvik@comhem.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:13:04 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I have used your page for validation:
http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_upload. I got error for using a
table in another table. The problem description is: "document type does
not allow element "table" here; missing one of "form", "button",
"object", "noscript", "div", "blockquote" start-tag"
I then tried validating your example for using a table in another table
I got the same type of error from your example.
I have put the following lines at the top of the pages (before
validation of pages):
What is the cause for this error isn’t it correct to ingratiate a table
in another table in xhtml or is it a problem with the validation check?
Hälsningar Peter L, Sweden