Re: How can I check internal pages of my website

From: Etienne Miret <etienne.miret@ens-lyon.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:58:15 +0200
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Olivier Van Damme <olivier@la-cocina.be>
Hello,

In order to check internal pages of your website, just give their URLs to the validator, as you may have done for the homepage. However, you have to check each page one at a time. The validator won’t recursively check an entire website.

If you have trouble understanding an error message, just mail this list. Be sure to include the URL of the page you were checking.

Regards,

--
Etienne Miret