Re: AW: Tippfehler in Fehlermeldung

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:06:51 +0000
Cc: "'Felix Sasaki'" <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>, "'www-validator'" <www-validator@w3.org>
To: "Justus von Widekind" <justus.vonwidekind@co2online.de>

On 30 Nov 2010, at 15:02, Justus von Widekind wrote:
> itís not the domain but the error message, which - looking at the HTML-file - seems to be generated automatically by w3c!

The only mention of the W3C I can see is the Doctype in the source code. All HTML documents must start with a Doctype, and, since the W3C defines HTML, the Doctype references the W3C.

> Or where else does it come from?

It is either the default page distributed with Apache, or a custom page put there by whomever runs the server.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk