Validator Api Problem On IIS

From: Mehmet Erdal ÷ZKINACI <erdalmehmet@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:34:30 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I installed w3 validator on windows 7 and iis 7.5.

Everything is ok while using html gui with browser. However, I call
validator in c# code

like http//.../check.pl?uri=www.google.com&output=soap12, protocol error

Because, I think pl extension of check.pl file. Header is check.pl

and content of file is xml.

(In order to validator work no IIS, I had to changed check file name to

How can I handle this error on IIS or may be change line 820 in check.pl?
Unfortunately, I do not know perl.

print Encode::encode('UTF-8', $template->output);

Sample code below:

        public static void Validate()

                        string url =
"http://localhost/HtmlValidator/htdocs/check.pl?uri=" +
"http://www.milliyet.com.tr" + "&output=soap12";

                        XDocument urlDocument = XDocument.Load(url);

        static void Main(string[] args)