Validation errors using FaceBook's LIKE and COMMENT plugins

From: V <victorepand@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:05:32 +0530
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
My site is using the following headers:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

and I have included the FaceBook LIKE and COMMENT plugins with XFBML. When I perform an HTML validation here:

I get Validation Output: 7 Errors, and all 7 errors are related to the FaceBook LIKE and COMMENT tags.

element "FB:LIKE" undefined
element "FB:COMMENTS" undefined
and all attributes inside the FB tags get: there is no attribute X

How do I change my headers so that these elements are defined and my page can validate with no errors?

URL of page: