Re: Previously validated document now returns the message shown below.

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:04:37 +0900
To: T R Champ <trchamp@champ.ca>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Hi Terry,

It's not unique to your location. The error message you've
reported has been appearing more frequently recently and seems to
be a symptom of some ongoing system problems on the validator host
that we are working on trying to troubleshoot and fix.

  --Mike

T R Champ <trchamp@champ.ca>, 2010-05-26 15:02 -0400:

--
Michael(tm) Smith