RE: reference to undeclared general entity nbsp

From: Tatham Oddie <tatham@oddie.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 19:26:43 -0400
To: Andreas Prilop <andreasprilopwww@trashmail.net>
CC: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Andreas,

If somebody doesn't understand something then we should be helping them
learn, not pushing them back to an "easier" technology. It's not hard to
write a short email or post a link that helps the person build their
knowledge of the problem domain.

--
Tatham Oddie
au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie