error mesage

From: Michal <michal.krbec@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 12:24:24 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello, I'm student from Czech Republic and I writing web pages like school
activity.
My pages have been valid, but yesterday the W3C validator found a mistake,
which I don't know, where is it and how can I fixed it.
The results of my validation of the web pages are here:
http://lide.gymcheb.cz/~mikrbec/oktava/seminarka-VOS/index.php; I think
the error is with you.
Thank you

Michal Krbec, Gymnasium Cheb, Czech rep.

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.
http://www.opera.com/mail/