Enhancement: Validate after client-side XSLT processing

From: Stefan Parviainen <stefan.parviainen@helsinki.fi>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:41:19 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org

I'm serving a bunch of RDF data that I also want to be human readable,
so I include a XSLT stylesheet to transform the data into XHTML. To
ensure that the generated HTML is actually valid I currently have to
generate html files on the server that I can then submit for validation.
This is, naturally, quite annoying.

I think it would be a good idea for the W3C validator to first do any
specified client side transformation, and only then run the validation
on the generated data.

Stefan Parviainen