Markup validation

From: Terry Gilliver <terry@mrtaxsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:01:47 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello, I have a website easytax123.co.uk where the second tab on the site
fails validation

The validator insists that I have a border="0" attribute in my code. On
searching the source (view source from IE), I discovered that the line in
question had an in-line style attribute ' style="border-width:0px;" '.

Surely this should not fail validation? Can anyone shed any light on this?

The issue is though, I can't actually find where the in-line style is coming
from as it is an asp.net site and I haven't knowingly put that code in
anyway!

Thanks,

Terry