Re: W3C Validator trips on Google Frame meta line with HTML5 doctype

Maybe I'll just let this one Chrome Frame line fail the validation,
knowing that the rest does validate anyway. I don't think it's worth
the UA sniffing just for the sake of this line. I take it the W3C
validator will never accept this line as valid?