Re: Missing html end tag not seen by the validator

From: Julien ÉLIE <julien@trigofacile.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:15:28 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi all,

> Shouldn't have it failed?  (missing </body></html> tag)

Sorry for the disturbance.  The closing tag can be omitted
for these elements...  (Thanks, David for your comment in
private -- it seems like W3C now lets me write, after
I have contacted them to ask for information about the
mail I never received to approve the archival.)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Quousque tandem ? » (Cicéron)