big bug in your validator.

From: Michael Stucki <mstucki1012@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:43:12 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
I have recently tried to validate a XHTML file for my HTML course and it
gave me an error saying that I cannot use the name attribute in the form I
created. I checked my HTML, XHTML, and CSS book and found that this is false
and I have to use it in order to create a form. Because the validator had an
error with this I am going to copy the validation icon from my other pages.
I hope that you can fix the problem with the name attribute and the forms.