Question

From: Jan Palounek <janpalounek@seznam.cz>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:52:59 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
W3C validator succesfully checked my website like a valid HTML5, but it didnt gave me an icon which I can add to my page to evryone see, thats W3C checked HTML5. CSS Validator gave mi an icon, but HTML5 no. Why? Is any possibility to get it?

Sorry of my bad english, I hope you will recognize what I think.

Document what I was checking is http://www.palounek.com

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.