RE: Possible bad html passing validator

Hi Peter,

	> Perhaps another Windows user has a work-around; or ask Microsoft.
[Flippancy; sorry.]

There's a few of us Microsoft friendlies on this mailing list. :)

I also spend a reasonable chunk of my time responding from the official
@MSAU (Microsoft Australia) Twitter account helping people with any IE
issues.

--
Tatham Oddie
au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie