Add Subject Here

From: Daniel <danielcordaro@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:37:13 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Now what does this mean?     Line 1, Column 1: end of document in prolog

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.

Let me tell you something you may not know.  I have been trying to validate
the exact same HTML file over and over again. One time it will tell me there
is 1 error and other times it tells me there are 3 errors.  I do not touch
the file but revalidate it over and over again to haphazardly get different
error returns. I am wondering if your validator is worth anything at all.

How can you explain to me that I follow your exact DOCTYPE header info and it returns errors? But that's not the weird thing about it. I can understand making errors but after checking and rechecking  it sends me back either 3 or 1 error message.  I guess when it feels like it

faint_grain.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: faint_grain.jpg)

xmas_girl_en.gif
(image/gif attachment: xmas_girl_en.gif)