Re: Validation errors using FaceBook's LIKE and COMMENT plugins

From: Karl-Heinz Grusch <kagruschi@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:31:55 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
My site is using the following headers:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "

and I have included the FaceBook LIKE and COMMENT plugins with XFBML. When I
perform an HTML validation here:

I get Validation Output: 7 Errors, and all 7 errors are related to the
FaceBook LIKE and COMMENT tags.

element "FB:LIKE" undefined
element "FB:COMMENTS" undefined
and all attributes inside the FB tags get: there is no attribute X

How do I change my headers so that these elements are defined and my page
can validate with no errors?

I have the same Problem on my Website!

But if I do the validation, the output says 9 Errors - 7 related to
Facebook, and 2 HTML errors.
I have checked the complete source, especially the complete HTML but didn't
found anything.

I have removed the Facebook plugin and all works fine...

Has anybody a solution or the same problem?

Karl-Heinz Grusch