svg

From: PETER EASTHOPE <peasthope@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 10:07:59 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org
Folk,

According to this page, svg is a legitimate namespace.
  http://www.w3.org/2000/svg

Nevertheless the validator reports that the reference to svg:desc in the entity
declaration in my message of 2010-11-12 is in error.  Is my entity declaration
in error?  Does the validator not recognize some entity declarations?

Can anyone cite a general entity declaration in an svg document which might
help me to find a correction?

Thanks,                   ... Peter E.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/