[VE][73] Show the entire line of code around an error

From: Andre Hayter <Andre.Hayter@alphasalmon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 02:03:23 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
It would be much more useful if it showed the whole line of code. This would make it much easier to search for in the source.

                </ul>

For example in the above, line 261 in reference to what? In no source view can I see the tag in question at the line specified. If I had the context I could be assured I was looking at the correct problem area. This would reduce searching and let me get right to bug-fixing.

Thanks for this service anyway, it is quite good.

Cheers,

Andre

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)