RE: Validator Api Problem On IIS

From: Tatham Oddie <tatham@oddie.com.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 05:09:56 +0000
To: Mehmet Erdal ÖZKINACI <erdalmehmet@gmail.com>, "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Can you capture a wire level trace using either IIS Failed Request Tracing,
Fiddler or Wireshark?

If you're unsure of how to achieve this, ping me off list and I'll help you

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie

If you're printing this email, you're doing it wrong. This is a computer,
not a typewriter.