Re: Check existence of class names

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:10:19 +0100
To: chukharev@mail.ru
CC: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>, www-validator@w3.org

chukharev@mail.ru wrote:

 > All developers whom I know in person, make typing errors. Therefore, I
 > consider wrong names as errors, and I appreciate any help in finding them.
 > YMMV, of course.

But can you offer an algorithm by which a validator (or any
other piece of software) might identify a mis-spelled class name ?
As there is no syntax that allows a page author to identify
the set of class names that he/she intends to use, against
what should the validator (or etc) compare a putative class
name in order to decide whether it is correct or incorrect ?

Philip Taylor