Initiating new verification scheme Key verification is enabled - what is this it stopped me from emailing a news story

From: Naomi Syken <nks4info@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:19:53 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
Why did this happen and I was not able to send this news story link
again? It worked one time this morning, but not now.
When I tried to email the story a pop up window came on the screen and
prevented it from being sent.
Thank you very much,
naomi
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/xsendmail.dll
Initiating new verification scheme
   Key verification is enabled - initiating
     Validation key found - starting decode
     Validation key life time set to 30 minutes
     Invalid verification key provided!
   Key verification FAILED
Verification FAILED
  NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.
This is the URL of the news story that I tried to email:
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20100802/NEWS02/8020320/1006/NEWS