Validation of HTML5 - offline?

From: Marcio Machado <marcio.machado@nuvemk.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:37:03 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I’m really sorry but I was unable to find this information over the
internet, hence, here is my last resource.

Whatever document I try to validate using HTML5 Validation Service, I get
the following message:

Sorry! This document can not be checked.

1.	ErrorExternal Checker not available

Checking the Document Type of this document requires the help of an external
tool which was either not enabled in this validator, or is currently
unavailable. Check in the validator's system configuration that HTML5
Validator is enabled and functional.

The error encountered was: 500 Can't connect to localhost:8888 (connect:
Connection refused)

There’s no longer this service available anymore?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for any inconvenience,
Márcio

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)