Suggestion - Force no border on HTML validated image link

From: Oskar Separovic <oseparovic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:23:18 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I would like to suggest that you change your auto generated "valid icon"
code to force no border e.g. with the code: style="border: 0px solid white;"
added to your image. I suggest this because the current build of firefox
adds a blue "link" border to all image links and as such your "valid icon"
image will not be the same for firefox as it might be for say Opera or
Chrome. Hopefully my explanation was semi-decent. Thank you for your time.

Oskar Separovic