Python code for the feed validator.

From: Saux, Stephane <ssaux@sfgate.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:11:17 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
This page:
provides a link to the code for the python validator:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=99943 ("Download the Feed Validator
from CVS") but when I click on it I get an error.
Could you provide a new URL to obtain this code?
Stephane Saux
Engineering Director
San Francisco Chronicle / SFGate.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not
an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message.

notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.