checklink:

From: Donna Gibbs <dgibbs44@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:30:36 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
I used the W3C Link Checker on my new blog. It "suggested" a change
to the "link" to my WordPress admin log-in url. It used to be just
colorindesign.net/wp-admin. The link checker said that it was
suggesting an url of very long string of letters, numbers, and
characters. However, rather than just make a "suggestion" it actually
changed the url so that now when I log into my account it displays
this long string.

I'm very upset that the link checker made a change that I did not
want. Now I cannot get into my WordPress admin without this long
string. This is outrageous and I don't know how to change it back.

If this is not the correct place to get resolution to this, please
advise who I should contact.

Donna Gibbs