Re: Atom link problem - my feed URL's filter by parameters &<something>=<something>, my feeds drop dead when I plug in the url with these parameters

On 17 Nov 2009, at 19:44, Hanson.Michael@epamail.epa.gov wrote:

> I can get IE to render the feedby substituting the &RestrictToCategory
> with &amp;RestrictToCategory.  This changes the error as the URL
> specified is no longer the same as the URL.

It is the same URL — it is just an XML representation of the URL instead of a plain text representation of it.

What error do you actually experience? Do a range on clients fail to parse it properly? Does the Feed Validator flag it as an error?

(Please direct responses to the www-validator list and not directly to me. Thanks.)

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk