From: Shivanand <shivanand.mutnale@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:46:17 +0530
To: www-validator@w3.org

                I am trying to configure check link into my local machine .I
have installed perl and execute the following command on command prompt *perl
-MCPAN -e “install W3C::LinkChecker”*.And its execute successfully. After
that what I need to do how access the link checker am using Apache2.2 server
and Window XP as OS.please suggest me how to configure this link checker
with Apache server.

Thanks and Regards