RE: Php echo li-tag not seen by validator - SOLVED

From: Nick Woolley <nick@estores.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:35:31 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
There's no errors in the php code that are being reported. I also find
it strange that changing a php variable value serverside changes the
results in the validator when the output in the browser is exactly the
same. I assume the page is being served to the validator differently to
how it is servered to a browser.

Nick