RDFa patch

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:34:54 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
I submitted a patch a while back to add RDFa to the "valid" badges when
validating against the XHTML+RDFa 1.0 doctype and it was incorporated
into release 0.8.5.

Unfortunately there was a slight error which, although it's not actually
"wrong" per RDFa, makes the new code effectively a no-op.

The fix is simple and it's probably easier to describe the fix rather
than submit a proper patch.

validator/share/templates/en_US/valid.tmpl:

	s/dct:conformsTo/dc:conformsTo/g

I'd appreciate it if this could be fixed in the next release.

--
Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>