Re: Errors from non-capitalized attributes accused of being capitalized

From: David Stockton <stockton@wowway.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:11:35 -0400
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
CC: www-validator@w3.org
Thanks.  I was confused by the capitals thing and because it
only flagged the error for the first <script> tag when there are
several all with the same "language=" attribute and because
its suggestion was exactly what I had typed.  I now see in the
documentation how both language (for <script>) and width
(for <hr>) are deprecated.

Thanks!