Re: Errors from non-capitalized attributes accused of being capitalized

David Stockton wrote:

> Line 9, Column 18: Attribute "LANGUAGE" is not a valid attribute. Did
> you mean "language"?
> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript"
> src="jscode/miscUtilities.j

It's a misguided attempt at being helpful.

It means that the attribute "language" is not allowed for the given element
according to the document type definition being applied.

> Is there something that I am doing that gets them translated to upper
> case?

Yes, your use of a validator that is more and more outsmarting itself. :-)

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/