Re: Role of DTDs in the validator

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:15:42 -0400
Cc: www-validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Dean Edridge <dean@dean.org.nz>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>

On 23-Mar-09, at 3:17 AM, Dean Edridge wrote:
> Can't you use the interface that Henri is using at validator.nu? It
> has a file upload, and direct input

Ah, my bad! I did not know those were available. I have been using the
validator.nu interface for a very long time, and had never, ever
noticed that "address" was a drop-down and that changing it would give
access to the direct input and file upload interfaces. I would
strongly suggest making that UI more obvious.

--
olivier