Add Subject Here

From: Jeroen Coelen <coeluh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:27:49 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
On jeroencoelen.nl i've valid css and html. I added this link to validate
html via referer. But then it says:
*
*

* Sorry, this type of URL <http://www.w3.org/Addressing/>
scheme<http://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes.html>(
undefined) is not supported by this service. Please check that you entered
the URL correctly. *

*URLs should be in the form: http://validator.w3.org/*

* If you entered a valid URL using a scheme that we should support, please
let us know as outlined on our Feedback
page<http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html>.
Make sure to include the specific URL you would like us to support, and if
possible provide a reference to the relevant standards document describing
the URL scheme in question. *

* Remember that you can always save the page to disk and Validate it using
the File Upload interface <http://validator.w3.org/#validate-by-upload>. *

But when I manually enter my url in the validator

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjeroencoelen.nl%2Findex.html&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

It works? That's weird eh?

Jeroen