Add Subject Here

From: Jeroen Coelen <coeluh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:27:49 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
On jeroencoelen.nl i've valid css and html. I added this link to validate
html via referer. But then it says:

* Sorry, this type of URL <http://www.w3.org/Addressing/>
undefined) is not supported by this service. Please check that you entered
the URL correctly. *

*URLs should be in the form: http://validator.w3.org/*

* If you entered a valid URL using a scheme that we should support, please
let us know as outlined on our Feedback
Make sure to include the specific URL you would like us to support, and if
possible provide a reference to the relevant standards document describing
the URL scheme in question. *

* Remember that you can always save the page to disk and Validate it using
the File Upload interface <http://validator.w3.org/#validate-by-upload>. *

But when I manually enter my url in the validator

It works? That's weird eh?