Re: [VE][25] Add Subject Here

From: Michael Adams <linux_mike@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:51:49 +1200
To: www-validator@w3.org
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
Came this utterance formulated by Sugeng Riyadi to my mailbox:

> Validating http://alattulis.indonetwork.co.id/
> Error
> [25]: "general entity X not defined and no default entity"

I found no such error. Please start with the first error and select a
DOCTYPE and place it in line 1 above <html> unless you are trying to
write HTML5. Once this is done the validator will better understand what
it is trying to check. I suggest HTML 4.01 Strict will be educational.
All references below found by following the link in the explanation to
the first error.

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416