Coldfusion 8

From: Roberts, Charles R - Norman, OK - Contractor <charles.r.roberts@usps.gov>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:26:19 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Cc: <whitebear9@hotmail.com>
To Whom It May Concern:

I have been looking at the valuators', especially for the Section 508
Compliance.
Part of the problem is that the code that we write has both HTML and
ColdFusion; but we would like to validate the code for both HTML and
ColdFusion.
I hope that I am not out of line in asking, is there an open source file
that I or we can use to see, if we can include ColdFusion part of the
validation. This would be very helpful since we use both codes and need
to validate both.

I thank you for your time and your help.

Sincerely
Charles Roberts
email: whitebear9@hotmail.com