Fw: Re: a couple of issues with SVG 1.1 Mobile DTD

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:04:51 +1000
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: ot@artbeat.me
----- Forwarded message from Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> -----

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:01:31 +1000
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: a couple of issues with SVG 1.1 Mobile DTD

Hi Olivier.

olivier Thereaux:
> Has any progress been made on this? Best would be to have the DTDs
> properly republished, but if there is any way to get my hands on a fixed
> version of the DTDs, that could be extremely useful and important for the
> adoption of these SVG profiles.

I’ve just committed a fix to the SVG 1.1 Second Edition editor’s draft
DTD that removes the duplicate xml:space="" definition on <style> and
makes the content model for <clipPath> deterministic.

  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/DTD/

These will be published and updated at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.1/DTD/ when the Second Edition is a
Recommendation.